DELIVERING GOLFING EXCELLENCE THROUGH INNOVATION
The Eastern Golf Club has two fully qualified PGA Professionals on site to accommodate all levels of golfing ability. From those taking up the game for the first time through to the seasoned golfer needing to perfect an element of their game, we have an extensive range of facilities, golfing and fitness programs designed to assist you in your personal golfing journey.
Our industry leading, TaylorMade Performance Centre and Junior Golf Academy are complemented by a comprehensive range of services including private coaching, group clinics and schools, school holiday programs and the delivery of accredited golf programs including Swing Fit.
You don’t need to be a member of our club to access our range of programs; should you be interested in information joining The Eastern Golf Club and our range of memberships, we would be delighted to discuss this further with you.
The Eastern Golf Club is the ideal place to be introduced to the game, work on your swing, sharpen your short game or perfect your putting.
- Private and group tuition (Trackman I K-MOTION I SAM Putt Lab I V1 SPORTS analysis included)
- Golf Tuition Packages
- Club Fitting (TaylorMade I MIZUNO I Titleist fitting systems available)
- Putter Fitting
- On course strategy
- Club distance gapping
- Loft and Lie checks
- Full repair service
- Physical screenings
For more information on the range of tuition programs – individual lessons and packages – we offer please click on the below link. We can also develop a tailored program to suit your individual needs.
SCHEDULED CLINICS & SCHOOLS
eastern’s online golf lessons with v1 Golf
Whilst our golf lessions and clinics cannot be conducted at this time, we want to support you in the continued improvement of your golf game from the comfort of your own backyard. Our online lesson platform is easy to set up – please follow the instructions below to download the V1 Golf app and get started.
- Head to the Apple App Store or Android App Store
- Download the free V1 Golf app (red app as pictured)
- Create a username and password and login
- Choose the instructors tab from the bottom panel and search for The Eastern Golf Club
- Select Scott Barradell as your instructor
- Go to the camera tab at the bottom panel and record your swing from the down the line view and face on view. Use the outline of the player shown when recording your swings
- When you click on the video tab at the bottom panel you will now see the swings you recorded previously. Click on the swing you would like to send. Before sending, use the trim video feature (scissor tab) to ensure that only the ‘swing’ of the video is saved
- When trimmed and the swing is saved, click on the share button to send the swing to be analysed
- Repeat for the swing taken from the other view
- Your swing(s) will be sent to mel to be reviewed and I will be in contact with you shortly to review your swing.
- Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me via email
- A $20 charge will be apply for each assessment requested.
Happy golfing and please stay well.
Director of Golf I TaylorMade Brand Ambassador
Date: August 11, 2020
Please contact us to find out more information about our range lessons or clinics at the Club