DELIVERING GOLFING EXCELLENCE THROUGH INNOVATION
The Eastern Golf Club has three fully qualified PGA Professionals on site to accommodate all levels of golfing ability. From those taking up the game for the first time through to the seasoned golfer needing to perfect an element of their game, we have an extensive range of facilities, golfing and fitness programs designed to assist you in your personal golfing journey.
Our industry leading, TaylorMade Performance Centre and Junior Golf Academy are complemented by a comprehensive range of services including private coaching, group clinics and schools, school holiday programs and the delivery of accredited golf programs including Swing Fit.
You don’t need to be a member of our club to access our range of programs; should you be interested in information joining The Eastern Golf Club and our range of memberships, we would be delighted to discuss this further with you.
The Eastern Golf Club is the ideal place to be introduced to the game, work on your swing, sharpen your short game or perfect your putting.
- Private and group tuition (Trackman I K-MOTION I SAM Putt Lab I V1 SPORTS analysis included)
- Club Fitting (TaylorMade I MIZUNO I Titleist fitting systems available)
- Putter Fitting
- On course strategy
- Club distance gapping
- Loft and Lie checks
- Full repair service
- Physical screenings
Coaching commences from $55 per 1/2 hour and $100 per hour. We can also develop a tailored program to suit your individual needs.
SCHEDULED CLINICS & SCHOOLS
FULL SWING SCHOOL – JULY 12, 2018
Master the perfect swing technique in our half-day ‘Full Swing School’. During the afternoon we will be focusing on the following elements of your swing:
• Swing concepts and how most are harmful for your game
• Perfecting your set-up position
• Learn how to practice with purpose as opposed to just hitting balls
• Pre-game preparation
• Individual full swing analysis
• Maximise your impact utilising Trackman
• On course component – incorporating strategy and mental approach you’ll put it all into practice in the real world!
Cost: $170 per person
Numbers are limited to 8 (with two instructors). If you find you are no longer able to attend, please let us know at the earliest opportunity so that we can offer your place to the next person on our waiting list.
Please contact us to find out more information about our range lessons or clinics at the Club