- Report to the Head Chef
- Prepare, create and present à la carte menu items for the Members lounge and Sports Shop
- Prepare, create and present function food items for weddings and corporate functions
- Produce options that cater for a range of food allergies and dietary requirements
- Ensure all operating supplies and food products are sufficiently stocked for the smooth operation of the kitchen
- Maintain a hygienic and clean work environment
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with Front of house, Administration, Events personnel and other club staff.
- Promote a fun, professional and dedicated work environment
Ideally you will have:
- Passion for the hospitality industry and food
- Certificate III Commercial Cookery or equivalent
- Previous experience as a Commis Chef within an à la carte hotel restaurant environment
- Flexibility to work a rotating shift schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to multi-task, display control under pressure, and work as part of a team
- Desire for creating memorable experiences for members
For more information, and to apply, please refer to our SEEK listing.
Prior experience is preferred but not essential.
- 20-30 hours per week including some weekends with limited evenings
- Have own transport
- Enjoy working within a good, organised working environment
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.
To apply, please forward your resume and contact details to our Head Chef, Scott Ribbans, by email.
1st year apprentice greenkeeper
No experience necessary, however this role would suit candidates with an interest in:
- Enthusiasm for the manual tasks involved with developing and maintaining a golf course
- Have an interest in the game of golf
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Australian drivers licence
For more information, please see our SEEK advertisement.