Golf & Tennis School Holiday Program
winter school holiday program
We are really, really excited to announce that our School Holiday Program will return for the Winter school holiday season in conjunction with our friends at Gripping Potential Tennis. There will be some changes to how we will be delivering the program but it will still be a fun filled day and kids will be able to get out into the fresh air and be active.
Thursday, July 2, 2020
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Timings: 10.00am to 3.00pm
To ensure we are practicing our social distancing there will be a maximum of 20 children on each day and they will be split into two groups of 10 children and where possible, siblings will be kept together. The kids will rotate between golf and tennis.
Price: $49.00 per child (lunch will not be provided) – no experience is needed
Training and practice to develop, and improve, golf and tennis skills. Suitable for kids aged 5+ year at Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Levels. There will be lots of fun activities; a day of making new friends and getting outdoors.
- Children must bring their own lunch, snacks and drink bottles – there will be no access to drink taps – however access to fill water bottles will be available. ·
- Hand sanitiser must be applied each time kids return to the driving range and tennis courts; and before and after eating.
- Where possible children must supply their own equipment – if golf clubs and tennis raquets are required this must be advised at the time of booking to enable the equipment to be sanitised before the holiday program commences.
- Wherever possible social distancing must be adhered during activities on the course and tennis courts, also allowing for a minimum of 1.5m distance between children when waiting to participate in the day’s activities.
- Parents are asked to drop off their child with the Supervising Coach and then leave – they can either watch from the nominated area or return at 3:00pm for pick-up. Parents are asked not to involve themselves in the day’s activities in any way.
- Full contact details, including name and telephone number, must be provided for all children enrolled in the program for contact tracing purposes only. These will be supplied to DHHS if required and will be retained for a period of 28 days at which time they will be destroyed.
- If a child is feeling unwell they must not attend the holiday program and where possible a full refund will be given if a medical certificate is supplied.
- Kids must not touch any coaching equipment other than what has been allocated for their use. The same procedure will be used to pick up the balls.
- During this time, there will be no hands on assistance from the coaches when instructing the children.
- If a child begins to feel unwell during the clinic, they will be isolated from the group and a parent or guardian will be called to collect them immediately.