Golf & Tennis School Holiday Program
Summer school holiday program
Kids can discover golf and tennis on the one day with The Eastern Golf Club and GP Tennis teaming up during our summer school holiday program. Kids will enjoy an awesome day outdoors filled with fun activities and making new friends. It’s always a fun filled day and the kids will be out in the fresh air and being active.
Tuesday: JANUARY 16 & 23
Timings: 10.00am to 3.00pm
Price: $75.00 per child (including lunch – please advise any dietary requirements when booking & all equipment)
SUMMER special offer* – ‘book TWO & save’
Have heaps of fun with no two days the same. With limited numbers per session, bookings are essential.
two sessions: $140.00 per child
No experience is needed. The day will include training and practice to develop, and improve, golf and tennis skills. Suitable for kids aged 5+ year at Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Levels. There will be lots of fun activities; a day of making new friends and getting out into the fresh air and sunshine.
Special Offer ‘Book More & Save’ T & C’s:
- Summer Offer is per child and cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
- Children must bring their own drink bottles.
- Hand sanitiser must be applied each time kids return to the driving range and tennis courts; and before and after eating.
- Where possible children must supply their own equipment – if golf clubs and tennis raquets are required this must be advised at the time of booking to enable the equipment to be sanitised before the holiday program commences.
- Full contact details, including name and telephone number, must be provided for all children enrolled in the program for contact tracing purposes only.
- If a child is feeling unwell, they must not attend the holiday program and where possible a full refund will be given if a medical certificate is supplied.
- If a child begins to feel unwell during the clinic, they will be removed from the group and a parent or guardian will be called to collect them immediately.