In selecting the stunning setting of the Yering Gorge, where bushland intersects with the Yarra River against the backdrop of the Christmas Hills and Dividing Ranges, our vision has been to establish a beautiful country estate for our members within the peaceful environment of the Yarra Valley, whilst respecting the informal character and rich traditions of our Club dating back to 1896.
Our suite of membership categories complements the destination experience that the Club has built – appealing to golfers and non-golfers alike. From a selection of Golf memberships to social membership; from Driving Range or Shark Waters – our Par-3 nine-hole course memberships, we also offer a range of Junior memberships and have available tailored corporate memberships.
All playing golf members incur no additional competition fees and enjoy unlimited range balls; whilst also enjoying full access to the Members’ Pavilion, tennis court and 120-acre private nature reserve.
For current members looking at transferring category or seeking other options, please contact Jessica on +61 3 9739 0110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We warmly welcome new members to the Club and would be delighted to discuss which membership category is best suited to your personal requirements.
Driving Range Membership From $65* Per month
Unlimited Range Balls I 7-Day Access to Par 3 9-Hole Course I 300m Driving Range & Undercover Hitting Bays
* Excludes Insurance & Fees I T & C’s Apply
How to Join
Simply complete a ‘Membership Application Form’ that can be obtained from:
- The Eastern Golf Club Reception located within the Clubhouse at 215 Victoria Road, Yering 3770; OR
- Please contact us on +61 3 9739 0110 and we will post you an Application Form; OR
- Download a copy of the Membership Application Form below.
- A non-refundable Membership Application Fee of $100.00 applies to each new application and must be paid at the time of lodging your application – this will be deducted from your first year’s fees.
- With the exception of social membership, The Eastern Golf Club requires applicants to have two members to propose and second their application.
- Should you have any questions, please contact us on +61 3 9739 0110 or email email@example.com