Junior Golf Squad
autumn JUNIOR GOLF SQUAD HOLIDAY PROGRAM
We are delighted to advise the return of our Junior Golf Squad school holiday program in April, 2021. Open to all Junior Members, spots are limited to eight participants each session.
The program has been created to assist in your golf development, provide great experience in match play environments and allow you to enjoy time with your Eastern friends. Each session will include a two hour golf clinic conducted by Teaching Professional, Sergio Abreu, in the morning before playing 9 holes on the main course after lunch.
For those wanting some additional coaching over the summer months, private tuition sessions with Sergio can be booked directly with The Sports Shop.
Monday, April 5 & April 12, 2021
TIMINGS: 9.30AM TO 2.30PM
number of Participants: 8
PRICE: $60.00 PER CHILD (INCLUDING LUNCH)
- Two hour golf clinic – a variety of areas of your game will be looked at in this session including individual swing assessments and short game sessions
- 9 holes of golf
- Participants must bring their drink bottles – there will be no access to drink taps – however access to fill water bottles will be available. ·
- Hand sanitiser must be applied each time participants return to the driving range or course; and before and after eating.
- Wherever possible social distancing must be adhered during activities on the course, also allowing for a minimum of 1.5m distance between participants when waiting to participate in the day’s activities.
- Parents are asked to drop off their child at the Clubhouse and return at 2:30pm for pick-up. Parents are asked not to involve themselves in the day’s activities in any way.
- Full contact details, including name and telephone number, must be provided for all participants enrolled in the program for contact tracing purposes only. These will be supplied to DHHS if required and will be retained for a period of 28 days at which time they will be destroyed.
- If a participant is feeling unwell they must not attend the holiday program and where possible a full refund will be given if a medical certificate is supplied.
- During this time, there will be no hands on assistance from the coaches when instructing.
- If a participant begins to feel unwell during the clinic, they will be removed from the group and a parent or guardian will be called to collect them immediately.