DRESS CODE REQUIREMENTS
The Eastern Golf Club is a Club that respects that dress trends and standards vary according to each individual; however we do have a required ‘minimum’ level of dress code within our clubhouse and course.
Acceptable Attire on the Course and Practice Facilities:
Shoes: Golf Shoes or sneakers
Trousers & Shorts: Long tailored and studded pants; ¾ length tailored pants and tailored shorts; cargo shorts
Shirts: Shirts with collars including those expressly tailored to hang loose, polo style or those expressly designed as golf attire; sleeveless golf tops for ladies. Shirts must be tucked in unless they are expressly tailored to hang loose.
Socks: Socks worn with shorts must be white or a cream colour only.
Unacceptable Attire on the Course and Practice Facilities
Shoes: Thongs; sandals or shoes without socks
Trousers & Shorts: Trousers tucked into socks unless expressly designed for the purpose; track pants and other drawstring or elastic waisted pants or shorts; non-tailored shorts; trousers or shorts with excessive advertisements or slogans, cartoons or expressions; blue denim jeans
Shirts: Shirts unbuttoned below the chest; t-shirts; singlets; tank tops; shirts with excessive advertisements or slogans, cartoons or expressions
Socks: Black or navy blue socks worn with shorts
Acceptable Attire in the Clubhouse
All of the attire acceptable on the Course and Practice Facilities is acceptable in the Clubhouse and on the Balcony; with the following exceptions or conditions:
- No metal spiked golf shoes may be worn in any area of the Clubhouse
- Soft spiked golf shoes may be worn in any area of the Clubhouse, other than the function room
- Shoes and sandals designed to be worn without socks or stockings may be worn with exception that thongs are not permitted to be worn.
- Socks worn with shorts must be of a light colour.
- Denim jeans that are clean and in good condition are acceptable in the Clubhouse; excluding ‘designer’ jeans that are full of holes
- No hats may be worn in the Clubhouse
You can download a copy our Dress Regulations by clicking the below button.
Golf Dress Regulations
Clubhouse Dress Regulations