It shall be every Members responsibility to ensure that they present themselves and their guests in an appropriate manner at all times both on and off the course.
The overall dress theme of the Club is neat casual and the following information should be used as a guide:
- Thongs, sandals or shoes without socks.
|Trousers and Shorts|
- Long tailored and studded pants, ¾ length
tailored pants and tailored shorts.
- Trousers tucked into socks unless expressly designed for the purpose track pants and other drawstring or elastic waisted pants or shorts non-tailored shorts trousers or shorts with excessive advertisements or slogans, cartoons or expressions.
- Blue denim jeans.
- Shirts with collars including those expressly tailored to hang loose.
- Polo style or those expressly designed as golf attire.
Sleeveless golf tops for ladies.
- Shirts must be tucked in unless they are expressly tailored to hang loose.
- Shirts unbuttoned below the chest.
- Tee Shirts, singlets, tank tops.
- Shirts with excessive advertisements or slogans, cartoons or expressions.
- Shirts that are not tucked in unless they are expressly tailored to hang loose.
- Shoes without socks
- Black, Navy, Grey etc
The above clothing standards shall apply in the Clubhouse and on the Balcony except that:
- No metal spiked golf shoes may be worn in any area of the Clubhouse, other than the spike bar.
- Soft spiked golf shoes may be worn in any area of the Clubhouse, other than the function room.
- Shoes and sandals designed to be worn without socks or stockings may be worn. Socks wirn with shorts must be of a light colour.
- Denim jeans are acceptable in the Clubhouse. (This does not include 'designer jeans' with holes)
- No hats may be worn in the clubhouse.
In applying the above policy the Board shall be fully aware that fashions change from time to time and shall not preclude the wearing of items that reasonably conform to the intent of the above policy.
The Board, Management and Staff reserve the right to refuse entry to the course or Clubhouse should the above regulations not be complied with in their opinion.