Members should ensure that the condition of the golf course is looked after, especially in replacing and repairing divots in the tees, fairways and the rough and repairing plug marks on the greens.
Members must carry and use sand buckets should be
1. Remove any loose turf from the affected area.
2. Knock in all sides of the edge of the divot with your club or your shoe.
3. Correctly mended divot.
4. Sand should then be placed on the divot area
1. Always start at the back of the mark and push forward with the repairer.
2. Use repairer around all sides and slowly ease turf toward the centre of the mark. Do not lift the soil upwards.
3. Lightly tap down with putter.
Raking of Bunkers
Members should ensure that if they enter any sand bunker, they properly rake the bunkers and leave the rake outside
the bunker close to the lowest point of entry into the bunker.
Handling the flag
1. Dont drop the flagstick on the putting surface as it will cause damage.
2. Always lower the flagstick by club or by hand.
3. Avoid damage to surrounds by placing the stick in the centre of the cup.
Players are requested to NOT to use their putter to remove their golf ball from the hole.